Being in a situation where you need to be tested for an STD is scary and can be intimidating. You want quick results but it’s also essential that results are accurate. Maintaining your privacy can also be a concern. STD testing doesn’t have to be stressful. STDcheck.com offers quick results and they value your privacy. Testing is quick and easy and results are returned within a timely manner so you don’t have to worry. Since some STDs don’t present symptoms it’s a great idea for everyone to be tested occasionally. STDcheck.com offers the opportunity for testing with complete privacy.
STD testing can be intimidating and the process can be made more difficult by labs or offices who don’t take into consideration the delicate situation. STDcheck.com offers 100% confidential testing with no judgement or intimidation for the patient. The process is simple. Tests can be ordered online or by phone. There is a 10 panel test available or you can schedule individual tests depending on your concerns. Tests are available for the most common diseases including: HIV type I, Hepatitis A, Herpes 2, Chlamydia, Hepatitis C, Herpes 1, HIV type 2, Hepatitis B, Gonorrhea and Syphilis. Depending on the test you’re taking you’ll either have to provide a blood sample, a urine sample or both.
STDcheck.com has over 4000 locations throughout the United States. When you visit a center, tests only take 5 minutes to complete. Results are emailed to you as soon as they are available which is usually 1-2 days. If you do have a positive result, STDcheck.com offers a doctor consultation over the phone to help you figure out the next step in treatment. Results remain private and are only known to you. They aren’t put into your medical records or sent to your medical insurance. Only you have the option to share results. STDcheck.com follows all HIPAA regulations to ensure that your information is protected and not shared with anyone. You will not be solicited by STDcheck.com. Communications are done by email only.
The process to complete your STD testing from STDcheck.com is easy. First you use the online lab finder to find the location nearest you, then order the 10 panel or individual tests you want through the website or on the phone. Wait to receive your Lab Requisition Form with lab code in your email. The lab code tells the lab technician which tests need to be performed. Next head out to your nearest lab. With over 4000 locations nationwide there is a good chance you have a local one nearby. Tests take less than 5 minutes and results will be emailed within 1-2 days. Lab technicians are not aware of what you’re being tested for so the process remains very private. Your unique lab code that is sent in the email contains all your identifying information so you’re not required to give your name at the testing location and no paperwork must be filled out at the time of testing.
It’s important to note that an appointment is not required. However lab locations do not accept payment so you must submit your requested tests and payment online or over the phone before the tests are performed. Locations are open Monday through Friday with some being open on Saturday. Results are guaranteed and counselors are available anytime for any concerns you may have. All tests are FDA approved and lab facilities are certified through CLIA. STDcheck.com does not accept health insurance but this allows them to keep results private and keeps results from being submitted to health insurance. They do accept most major credit cards, Paypal, echecks, cashier’s checks and money orders.
Once you receive your results in an email you can expect your result page to show various info including your name, age, payment information, the date tests were ordered, the name of the lab and the date you were tested. Each test ordered will be shown along with individual results for each test. Counselors and doctors can be reached if you have any questions or concerns about your results.
STD testing can be scary but is often something that must be done. Using STDcheck.com can insure the process is simple and private. Your information will not be released to anyone but you and the tests are affordable and quick. If you have any concerns there is 24/7 help to get you through the process and give information on treatment if needed. STDcheck.com can help make an often intimidating process much easier and get your results to you quickly.
Personalabs.com is a website where you find details about lab tests. Personalabs assist with STD testing and have so far done the same for over 100,000 customers.
They have a friendly support that helps you locate your results. You can either call or chat members of Personalabs.
This service is compliant with the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996. HIPAA is an act that protects the privacy of personal information of patients. This therefore means that you can trust Personalabs to keep your details private.
Personalabs.com lets you book online lab tests for STD, DNA, pregnancy, blood test, men’s and women’s health.They conduct more than 300 tests. Personalabs has a pool of specialists to ensure that your request is attended to as soon as possible.
While conducting STD testing, Personalabs remains discreet and sends you the results through a means that maintains confidentiality.
The importance of Personalab.com is that you are get to establish if you have an STD. The results are fast and private. You can also conduct a range of tests.
Personalab.com gives you an option of 31 test matching. You can choose to do different sets of tests, and the cost of the tests ranges between $50 and $1,000.
What Tests Can You Get?
You can get so many tests at Personalabs in order to know you true status. There are a number of comprehensive tests for different diseases, bacteria and body parts. The tests use accurate technology and cover as many of the STDs as possible. You are sure that you will get the right diagnosis if you use the services of this lab. Some of the tests include:
Personalabs.com does a comprehensive STD screening. It tests the common STDs at a cost of $187
There is the 11 Panel STD Test that looks at a set of the common STDs such as Herpes, Syphilis, Hepatitis A, B and C, HIV, Chlamydia, at a cost of $220.
You can also get a full herpes blood test at $73 in order to differentiate between type 1 and 2 herpes. There is also a genital herpes test for this price.
You can also get HIV screening test for just $54. It covers both type 1 and 2 antibodies. There is also a HIV PCR test to detect HIV anti-bodies before they develop.
There is also Chlamydia and Gonorrhoeatesting at $127 based on a urine test
You can get a syphilis test to screen for bacteria such as Treponema Pallidum at just $47
There are several tests for Hepatitis B to detect anti-bodies. You can also get a Hepatitis B profile that gives details about antigens and antibodies
You can get a Herpes Simplex Virus 1 and 2 Test for about $59. There are also tests to check for herpes simplex virus for $76
There is the Comprehensive Epstein-Barr Test which tests for Epstein-Barr Virus Antibodies
A plain Hepatitis B Surface Antigen test costs $54
You can get output about recent exposure to STD through blood and urine tests. It makes use of advanced technology used to detect early HIV. The cost of this test is $428.
There are also test that help treat genital infection, and they centre onHerpes Simplex Virus Types 1 or 2, DNA PCR. This test is available at $559.
There is a Treponema pallidum Antibodies test that establishes if you have the virus that causes syphilis at $151
There is a general comprehensive female sexual health and wellness test that combines all the tests for female health check-up
There are test that target the entertainment industry and fall under talent tests at a cost of $208.
Personalabs help you detect STDs in time in order to lessen the probability of getting others. Some STDs even lead to infertility and not knowing creates a risk even for others. The testing also gives you peace of mind.
Personalabs gives you the option to have over thirty-one tests. They do STD testing for Chlamydia, Gonorrhoea, HIV, Syphilis, Hepatitis A, B, and C, Herpes, and more.
They will help you if you have engaged in unsafe sex with more than one partner. They helps you track your status and your health. With these results, you can seek proper treatment to curb the disease.
A number of individuals with STDs do not even experience symptoms. STDs are a hidden epidemic with huge numbers of about 20 million new cases each year. Personalabs can help you discreetly control and curb these infections.
Rapid Testing Std is an American Service Provider that seeks to offer quality and convenient solution for determining your sexual health and determining the appropriate solution for mitigating the problem. Their main domain website has a seamless and sleek interface design that easily captures and leads the attention of the visitor or service seeker with supreme effect. More importantly, the rapidstd testing seeks to provide their clients with utmost transparency by availing all aspects of their repertoire of services and professionalism. While some people may only take STD Tests when sick, it is important that you take the tests as constantly as possible if your are sexually active.
Aside from STD Testing, they also provide you with some basic lifestyle tips and insights on the better relationship and sexual management. Their plethora of affordable and convenient payment options also makes it easy for you to procure their services when you need them the most.
Sleek, contemporary and seamless design
Information packed website
Online Social Network integration
Services FAQ Section
- Dynamic payment options- the advent of inter-connectivity has brought rise to myriad forms of payment platforms and strategies that have simplified most service-based transactions. At rapidstdtesting.com, users have access to a host of popular payment platforms that includes PayPal, Mastercard, Visa and American Express amongst many others. Clients are also gain access to insurance options that helps them incorporate the payments to accommodate their income or resource budgeting needs. More importantly, you also get access to affordable package options that guarantee provide you with optimal value for your money when it comes to STD Testing.
- Over 4,000 branches countrywide- with well over 4,000 branches all located the strategically within the country, any person seeking quality STD testing can reach any of their branches conveniently. Furthermore, they also seek to make the testing procedure as short as possible with results available in as little as 15 minutes. If you wish to find the branch that is closest to your proximity, all you just need to do is to visit their domain website and click and click on the `Find A Lab` tab.
- Positive customer testimonials-perhaps the single most important aspect that you should always evaluate in your ideal service provider is the reviews posted by various customers. This form of firsthand review from a satisfied client provides you with an invaluable point of view of making the pertinent choice when it comes to STD Testing. With Rapid std testing, you can be sure that they have satisfactorily serviced many clients over time qualifying them as the ideal solution for your unique sexual health needs.
- Comprehensive ST Testing- with BBB Testing A + Rating, you get a host of exclusive tests to help you mitigate any sexual health disease or confirm your health status swiftly and conveniently. Some of their exclusive STD Tests include Chlamydia Tests, Gonorrhea Tests, Herpes 1 and two tests and the Comprehensive eight-panel testing. You are always guaranteed of quality feedback from their competent and well-trained medical staff. In most cases, the tests entail the acquisition of your blood sample for a check-up with feedback provided in as little as one to three days.
- Simple service procurement procedure- the procedure of reaching for their quality STD Services is quite simple. All you need to is just to reach for their designated contact lines and place a call. You shall then be serviced a competent medical staff member who will address all your concerns and queries. Additionally, you can always find them at their designated service lines seven days a week from 6 am to 10 pm. Their highly benevolent and professional staff will take guide you through the entire procedure, from beginning to end.
There is no sense in denying it, but when it comes to matters concerning your body health, there is hardly any room for improvisation or improper decision-making. In other words, when it comes to your overall health, you want to be in the hands of RapidSTDTesting since they embody all the values of a credible and unique health service provider. More importantly, rapid testing has shaken things up and demonstrated their obsession for progression by extending their medical platform to the realms of the online world for added client convenience.